Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What other vehicle 5x100 wheels fit our 90-94 legacy cars?

Wheels for a cavilier will fit, they are 5x100. Not sure on the vw, but anything is possible, aftermarket wheels generally have a hub ring that comes with them to fit a specific vehicle, and i've nver had problems not using them. Only thing you need to be careful of is backspacing, the 17's i had on the 98 sedan were made for cavi and rubbed the rear fenders when I hit bumps.

• 2 months later...

Yes. I've personally seen several 90-94 Legacies with VW wheels.

Several new Toyotas also have the 5 X 100. The Celica, Corolla, Matrix, and Scion tC all have that pattern. I bought Rota wheels from the Toyota dealership I used to work at, they were for sale for a Corolla. And I've seen a Corolla with WRX wheels (shudder).

Bolt circle only means the wheels will bolt to your car.

Offset, centerbore, and width are just as important when it comes to making the car track and handle correctly.

Also, a car that "feels" good, is not necessarily the fastest, most efficient, or safest.

Yes. I've personally seen several 90-94 Legacies with VW wheels.

Several new Toyotas also have the 5 X 100. The Celica, Corolla, Matrix, and Scion tC all have that pattern. I bought Rota wheels from the Toyota dealership I used to work at, they were for sale for a Corolla. And I've seen a Corolla with WRX wheels (shudder).