Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NE PineBarrens NJ Run **Sat. March 24th** PICS AND VIDEOS!!

we'll be hitting the PineBarrens also known as Wharton State Forest

we are thinking about march 24th? is that cool with everyone?

Sand Trails, Mud, bumps, nothing too crazy, it's light duty. with ocassional stuck in the mud :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bring a tow strap, small shovel and something to get traction on, just in case.

Meet at the Red Lion Diner, Intersection of Rt. 206 and rt.70, at 9am wait there for about 30mnts and then go to Wharton State Forest-Atsion ranger's station Rt. 206. we'll wait there till about 10:15 untill everybody shows up

PM for cell phone exchange if you need directions from Turnpike and also just in case you get lost

From turnpike its exit 7 rt 206, take rt 206 south to the circle of rt 70 and thats where red lion diner is...

Paul, Bucky, all the group from CT? PA guys and girls? north Jersey? NY? Lets make this one a nice one, its going to be warmer out

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok everyone its in less than two weeks, who's going?

we can work on the date to fit everyones needs, we just need subarus together!! :grin: :grin:

Paul: got the touring wagon running? it needs its last run...

goobaroo: i know your are going and possibly bringing some people with you.

I'll be there with the lifted impreza... i'm curious to see what i can do with that thing... last year paul got stuck, last months was goobaroo's turn, now should be my turn to get stuck! lol

Subeman90: are u going???

let us know with a posting if you are coming

:banana: :banana: :banana:

heyy.

I'm new here!

I just got your PM From the Forester owners forum!

I'm in!

Can you just PM me the directions to the meeting area.

I'd follow the ones that are posted but they're scattered all over the place and knowing my sense of directions..I'd get lost.haha

Can't wait!! :grin:

heyy.

I'm new here!

I just got your PM From the Forester owners forum!

I'm in!

Can you just PM me the directions to the meeting area.

I'd follow the ones that are posted but they're scattered all over the place and knowing my sense of directions..I'd get lost.haha

Can't wait!! :grin:

Hey i'm glad you got my PM

here are some directions

Meet at the Red Lion Diner, Intersection of Rt. 206 and rt.70, at 9am

From turnpike: its exit 7A rt 206, take rt 206 south to the circle of rt 70 and thats where red lion diner is...

also you are not too far from me if you want to swap cell#s then i can meet you on the turnpike that morning on our way down, you should leave at 7:30am to make down there at 9am sharp...

oh btw welcome to the board!!! :banana::grin:

Neo

yep. i see everyone is looking forward to this event.

I forgot to ask you neo, it's a rain or shine event right?

I just got back from the car wash and finished waxing up my car.

i haven't seen it this clean in months!

I have a little problem though. I went to the car wash and i guess something there broke this one part half way off. I'll post a picture of it later.

I took the headlight off really quick to see if i can reattach it, but the part that attaches to the car is broken. :-\ it's no big deal.

it's a little plastic part that goes under the headlight to fill in the gap between the headlight and the bumper.

yep. i see everyone is looking forward to this event.

I forgot to ask you neo, it's a rain or shine event right?

I just got back from the car wash and finished waxing up my car.

i haven't seen it this clean in months!

I have a little problem though. I went to the car wash and i guess something there broke this one part half way off. I'll post a picture of it later.

I took the headlight off really quick to see if i can reattach it, but the part that attaches to the car is broken. :-\ it's no big deal.

it's a little plastic part that goes under the headlight to fill in the gap between the headlight and the bumper.

yup rain or shine

about the part that broke off it could be reattached with "dibond" or something.. however leave it off till the weather warms up a little and after the barrens, you dont want to loose that in the sand...

Sorry to inform you but your car will have to be washed again after the barrens :lol: :lol: the place is dusty and with all this rain lately it will be sorta mudy... also i think there is rain in the forecast for friday so that means saturday will be all sticky :eek:

To all... wear snow boots and if possible ruber mats in the car. it will be a bit weter than expected :grin:

dude look behind that piece... there are some clips, try to replace those clips, also on that corner looks like there is a screw that hold it in. If all of it fails, just put a piece of ductape :grin: to hold it in for saturday then you take your time to fix it after that...