Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Muffler gone bye bye

Last night started my car surprisingly sounding more like it looks, couldnt really see at the moment but this morning revealed this. Im sure its time for a new one just double checking though.

The new sound

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/djbroadus/Vids/?action=view&current=suby.flv

I dont have to deal with emissions but need something on there ;)

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

hell yeah lol my pipe fell of right before the cat sounded like i was under water blublublublub lol 2 days later i got an original chery bomb out of storage been ther 4 ever my moms ex bought it in 1970 so i put on it not to the back just to the y pipe itself no cat straght chery bomb'n oh and a turn down the heater works good enough as is lol:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: Rob

... i put on it not to the back just to the y pipe itself no cat straght ...

That´s the Way I have both my Wagons... Without Cat, and Without the other Cat Filter that Lies on the Stock "Y" Pipe... :eek: ...and Without any Smog Stuff too :)

I Love the Subaru´s Boxer Engines Sound ... it´s "Music" for me! ... Mix that with a Weberized Subaru Engine´s Roar! :grin: You´ll Love it! :burnout:

• 4 weeks later...