Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New PAP yard coming in August.

I spoke with the manager at the Lynnwood PAP today and he confirmed that the new PAP would be open in August. Located around the Smokey Point exit of I-5 (you B'ham folks should be happy about that). It'll be larger and flatter than Lynnwood and is expect to hold 50% more cars when full.

Thats good news (for the B'hamers)

I'm not driving that far to look for parts:rolleyes:

Thats more for you guys up north:-p

The difference between the north and south PAP's is very distinct.

The Lynnwood PAP is incredibly cluttered, its hard to walk thru the isle's without tripping over something(specially while looking for Soobs).

At least down at the Tac PAP the ground is flat and your able to leap frog the puddles, haha.

Too far for me. :)

Congrats on the new yard PNW'ers! Always nice to have. We have quite a few PAP's here, 2 that are REALLY nice and 3-6 that are OK. The OK ones are nice though because they turn over really slow so if you need little nit picky stuff that you forget to grab off a rare car it might still be at those.

Reply to Shawn: Yea, you hit the nail on the head. When Everett's PAP closed all the north Seattle cars went to Lynnwood and the cycle time of cars went from 6 to 8 weeks to a 3 week turnover. Lynnwood is just not big enough to handle all the cars they get.