Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Dealer Turned me on to a brat....

was getting parts from the subaru dealer and he asked if i would like to buy a subaru brat, i said "im always interested in brats" he said his friend has a 1988? subaru brat with a camper top for 2k....heres the number if anyone is interested....

Prestige Subaru (3.41 miles away)

585 Tunnel Rd

Asheville, NC 28805

PH: (828) 298-9600

FX: (828) 298-9610

ask for Mr ingle in the parts department tell them richie told you about it.......... -GwyNative

was getting parts from the subaru dealer and he asked if i would like to buy a subaru brat, i said "im always interested in brats" he said his friend has a 1988? subaru brat with a camper top for 2k....heres the number if anyone is interested....

Prestige Subaru (3.41 miles away)

585 Tunnel Rd

Asheville, NC 28805

PH: (828) 298-9600

FX: (828) 298-9610

ask for Mr ingle in the parts department tell them richie told you about it.......... -GwyNative

Yeah, one of my friends does business with that lot. I doubt it's an 88 though...

yeah he wasnt really sure of year... They dont deal with to many older model subarus i think cause when i asked for the rubber pieces and bushings and what ever goes with the shifter pivot, they ordered the wrong parts...but luckly i needed more parts that go with the shifter and called them back and they said "you ordered those and there in" and i was all "those arnt the right parts" yada yada on and on any ways all my parts should he there friday...Hope they have the right parts i ordered or im liable to raise hell on them seeing how its taken me three or four calls, and three pictures sent via email just so they know whats going on... -GwyNative

Where is the ad for it, I talked to a guy a few days ago about a brat for sale over in Lenoir City TN, pretty sweet I still have the email he sent me with the pics if your interested Jordan. Or this could be another one, but this thing is nice though.