Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Best Demolition Derby subaru????

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you notice he hasent posted on here ina lil wile. idk its a sad day when ever a soob is lost :( may it be to rust,wreck,or just plain stupidity.

Yeah he's probely tired of hearing it all Hahahaha:lol: But your right it's vary sad anyday a Subaru is lost or getting beatin'!! I've seen some guy on youtube doing a rear wheel burn out with a Loyale wagon and it mad me sick:mad: It's sad to see and hear the EA82 screming!!!:( :(

And your right the VR-4 Galant shouldent be trated like that, They are rare!

Cressidas are bad rump roast, they have the same motor as a Supra... I wanna find one, and stuff the twin turbo six in there.. Would be even more of a sleeper than my turbowagon :-P (Esp. since most people look at the last body style of the Cressida and just think it's an overgrown Camry)

The gen 2 cressida is what my friend had. He's always had this dream of getting another in good shape with all the options like his 86 had, and going a 1jz-gte 2.5L swap.

Yeah i never seen one in person! I'm just going by thing's on the web plus it's on the game GT4 PS2!! I know most game's are never accuret but the GT seires is!!! But they could be wrong too!!!

And no i'm not just a dopey kid how think's video game's are really!:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW does anyone have the Offical Subaru sec's for the Loyale wagon 4WD?? Like 0-60 time and stuff like that???

Maybe. I've never seen any test numbers for them. If you could find some old, old magazines from that era it would probably have them in it.

When some were posted a while back, they tested an ea81 hatch to a 12 sec 60 and 19 sec 1/4, I figure adding weight and power *might* balance out.

FWIW, I tried counting out a zero to sixty time in my 3AT NA GL10, on what seemed to me to be a good flat grade, and got ten, maybe 10.5 seconds. I KNOW I can count seconds accurately.. I am within 1-2 seconds on a minute any time I ever try to "calibrate" myself. The ironic thing is, my brother had slapped one of those "zero to sixty in five minutes" stickers on the back of the thing, heh...

To me the only thing about doing 0-60 is ok the road has to be flat but also you have to have the pedel to the floor!! And do you really want to do that with a older vehicle:eek: Yeah i'd say your probely right about the time tho!! I mean for a AT 3spd Loyale wagon that way's 3665lbs and has aprx 90hp it will most likely be 10-11 sec's!! So it's cool!