Ultimate Subaru Message Board

87.5 XT Turbo goes clankity clank... CRAP!

Ok, so I'm whizzing down 18 yesterday minding my own business when the ol' gal decides to let loose one of her rods. :mad: Still runs, but not recommended. Had to haul her back from Maple Valley today. Would have done it yesterday, but in all the fun I managed to lose my only key! Can someone PLEASE pry Murphy off my a**!? :Flame: Anywhooo I now need to know if anyone has a spare EA82 crank and rods. I'm pretty sure mine are not going to be useable, and I won't have them 'repaired'. So, anyone in the Seattle area that has them cheap (very, lol) let me know. Also wanted to let you all know I'm picking up a late 80's RX! :headbang: It's a runner and in great shape. The guy just has it for an extra car, and is looking to sell. Since I left him a polite note one day, I'm the lucky buyer! I still have to get a good look and drive, plus haggle. I want to be fair, so what's this thing worth? ballpark.....:confused:

Like I said, I have a couple of blocks here. Still remember where I live?

Have you looked at the RX real good yet? Whats the body condition, etc?

If its in very good shape, I would consider $800 - $1000. Thats good running too.

Thanks Rob. I know you're busy and just didn't want to pressure you. I kinda remember.... I'll need a refresher though. I also found a crank through my parts supplier for a little under $100. It's almost that to get one turned! I'll let you know in a couple of days. Thanks!