Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I hate my XT6 with Every little peice of my Soul

Connie... buy a cheap buffer and some Polish... not wax, but polish... I used nu finish(orange bottle) on my rustolem and it looks friggin AWEOSOME... ohh and isn't it nice? You have XT-6 experiance so now it'll be easier for you to kick melis into fixing hers:banana:

The lightest no-so-factory XT-6 is mine... or Ben's.. FWD MT5 XT6 should weight in at around 2700 Lbs... but I think that's a full complement weight(peoples and their junk) When I weighed my 2.5 Rx it came to a smooth 2600 Lbs on the nose and I think that the XT would be lighter.

I think mine has to be lighter...due to missing metal from the rust:eek: :grin::lol::Flame: I was under him yesterday doing a spot check on the frame rails...ewwww..need to do something soon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just need to cut the roof off FrankenWedge to offset the extra weight of the EG33:grin: ....mmmm...EG33 powered Convertable XT6...mmmm:banana:

roll cage you'd need would offset the weight of the missing roof.

Try again?

btw I'm missing you guys..

Yeah Z, The Dragon isn't but a few hours from B'ham. You could do it as "day trip" on saturday.

I'm glad I had already decided not to do it.. my coworker picked this week last minute for her vacation. it's been 7 days straight so far.. I'm calling my dad's gas station the "s-hell" this week.. lol..

I swear I'll be there next year with an alcyone in tow.. wild horses (or crazy horses for that matter) won't keep me from it next year