Ultimate Subaru Message Board

there's a monthly subaru meeting in WEst Des Moines. I think it;s the first wed. but I've never been to it. the details are on the NASIOC board, in the Midwest forum.....

This is really all your going to get. Check out NASIOC in the regions forums. Unfortunate but true is that there aren't alot of us out here. Hope to see you next year at the MWSS V. (if your not there I personally guarentee you alot of :Flame: :Flame: :Flame: ). Tim

This is really all your going to get. Check out NASIOC in the regions forums. Unfortunate but true is that there aren't alot of us out here. Hope to see you next year at the MWSS V. (if your not there I personally guarentee you alot of :Flame: :Flame: :Flame: ). Tim

and where is that held:clap:

There is an east coast subaru show???

Between my cookouts..WBM...Carlisle..and the Dragon..yup..there are a few East Coast meets.

Ben..you could aways do what I do...offer a weekend cookout..invite everybody..and see who all comes...I have always had a good turn out.And met great people..Or be willing to travel ..I just did a 2000 mile round trip to the Dragon....which is nothing compaired to what Turbone drove to get to the same meet:eek: something like 6000 mile r/t

Between my cookouts..WBM...Carlisle..and the Dragon..yup..there are a few East Coast meets.

Ben..you could aways do what I do...offer a weekend cookout..invite everybody..and see who all comes...I have always had a good turn out.And met great people..Or be willing to travel ..I just did a 2000 mile round trip to the Dragon....which is nothing compaired to what Turbone drove to get to the same meet:eek: something like 6000 mile r/t

These work in Colorado too. Make them family events with a Subaru theme of sorts and you get better turnout too.