Ultimate Subaru Message Board

just got my system recharged in my '92 SVX and now it doesn't work. It's really hard to explain what it does, I turn it on auto and it does'nt even blow any air. I'm thinking it's the temp sensor for the climate control. the compressor runs fine and the clutch works, all fuses and relays have been checked.

just got my system recharged in my '92 SVX and now it doesn't work. It's really hard to explain what it does, I turn it on auto and it does'nt even blow any air. I'm thinking it's the temp sensor for the climate control. the compressor runs fine and the clutch works, all fuses and relays have been checked.

Did the shop that recharged it notice any of these things?

You said it doesn't even blow any air? Does the automatic control in the SVX turn off the fan when the compressor isn't running? If not, your problem may be with the fan circuit: without the fan running, the compressor clutch won't engage (if it did, your evaporator would be encased in a block of ice after a short while).