Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WRENCHFEST!!!! at my place. this sunday(Aug 19th)

So who wants to fly me out to Reno area, buy me some beer, and watch me fix Dalton's wagon?

i would but i dont have any money, cant buy beer, but you can fix my wagon:lol:

besides, im saving your help for the big guns:banana: :banana:

btw...it kinda disapointing that only one person posted in this thread:-\

oh well. i guess my help is coming anyways(hopefully)

hey Dave,make sure you call the house before you start your way out here, i might be sleeping :)

-Dalton

You'll be still sleeping after 10:00 in the morning? You must be having one heckuva wingding tonight:lol: :lol: !

Nah... i'd have to have some sort of life before i could go to a "wingding":-\

i just stay up late and watch TV by myself...:-\

looking foreward to your help guys thanks.

-Dalton

well...for the third time, everybody dropped out on me again(for they're own reasons)...except for Dave, thanks Dave. you da man.

other than Dave this is the third time everybody else has dropped out on me, ....if im doing something wrong, sorry guys:-\

-Dalton

Hey, I'm Leaving Wisconsin for Oregon on Tuesday. There's a slight possibility that I might be coming through on I-80. I'm gonna have a full trailer of Subaru parts in haul. We'll see but If I come through Reno I'll drop by for sure.

Yeah, his place is kinda way out there, but it's in a beautiful setting..past all the desert so common in that area, and up a cool canyon a little way. Actually very nice (good thing I brought the Impala, my Acura would not have liked that road:rolleyes:).

We accomplished a lot, got farther along than I figured we would. There's still a lot to do, though. Had a good day wrenchin', despite the stubborn knuckles:banghead: . Dalton, please thank your parents again for me for the lunch..good stuff:headbang: .

The covered work area: extra bonus:clap: !

All in all, a good day.

Hey, i'll try and head up if you have another one, but i must warn you i know NOTHING about the engine stuff... i can do body work.... thats it.. but if you show me what to do i'll be more than happy to come up and hlep out if i'm not working. not sure if my brat will make it up there right now though, so i might not be able to so any wheelin.....:mad: