Ultimate Subaru Message Board

requested pics of my 74 gl

No, they are JDM only. Of course the russion cars have this mirrors too, because the russions are importing a lot of used cars from japanese into their country. So a lot of cars driven in Russia are from Japan. The russian are driving on the right side, but that doesnt bother them.

Lukas

I can get them from a business down the street from where I work. They use those mirrors on a lot of vintage european spors cars as well. I think they run around $30 a piece.

"Jim's Import auto Parts" (which also shares the same building as British Sports cars)

(805) 543-6900

Give him a call

Sweet. when i have the cash and time i will give them a call. Thanks.

No, they are JDM only. Of course the russion cars have this mirrors too, because the russions are importing a lot of used cars from japanese into their country. So a lot of cars driven in Russia are from Japan. The russian are driving on the right side, but that doesnt bother them.

Lukas

in nz and in aussie we got those mirrors from new with our 1400s

:burnout:

in nz and in aussie we got those mirrors from new with our 1400s

Australia never had the wing mounted mirrors, they do not meet Australian Design Rules (ADRs). We had the door mounted mirrors that were the same style as in the US and some seventies Datsuns such as the 120Y.

To me, unless they are electric, Japanese style wing mirrors would be a real pain to adjust. You cannot do it from the drivers seat :-\.

Australia never had the wing mounted mirrors, they do not meet Australian Design Rules (ADRs). We had the door mounted mirrors that were the same style as in the US and some seventies Datsuns such as the 120Y.

To me, unless they are electric, Japanese style wing mirrors would be a real pain to adjust. You cannot do it from the drivers seat :-\.

Adjustment would be a real pain, but they look hot. There are times i will sacrifice functionality for looks.

-Dusty-

oh ok thats strange coz i saw an was it an 73 or 74 gl 1400 coupe that had them fitted in oz ay. and as far as i new it was oz new?

well in nz it was from new any way

• 4 months later...