Ultimate Subaru Message Board

requested pics of my 74 gl

I would love to find some new seats for it. I would also like some lowered front springs. Oh and some nice looking hood mounted mirrors. Anyone know where to get springs for this thing? Are they progressive? if they aren't progressive then i'm sure a sawzall could cure it.

The glasspacks are obnoxious as hell, so i might change that. If i do i will dump the exhaust out behind the doors.

Glad you guys like it.

Have you made any modifications to it? Souped up the engine in anyway? I'm about to install a performance igntion system in my Brat. I'm hoping that she gets a little more zip!:burnout:

Crabman

Nope it is stock. I wouldn't mind installing a webber if i can find one. Eventually i might drop in an STI motor.

New Mexico was spot on.

The original color is that orange that is around the headlights. If i ever get it painted, i think i'll do matte black with ghost flames. It'll be a long time though.

Neat! Well, I'm one of the purists in the bunch so I say bring back the orange and let its funky flame shine bright! That's an awesome color. My parents had the exact same car in that color when I was a kid. Mom drove it without the oil cap from Prescott to Phoenix once and that was the end of that car...

You've got a Super Subaru in a Picturesque Paradise!

BT