Ultimate Subaru Message Board

77-79(?) orange wagon in Hurst Texas

Saw almost every day since xmas-at the kwik car lube at harwood and norwood-sometimes in parking lot and in bays after hours on my drive home from work-anybodys on the board? Pretty fair shape, from drive by looking....figure somebody is getting a lot of work done or one of the employeees working on in spare time....

was still inside the building today, they looked like they were closing up for the day....in a hurry to get home so didnt stop ...again.

I'll send you contact info....I live in watauga and work just south of DFW airport...lunch perhaps?

Took a look tonight.

It's not a 4WD, because it has shocks on the bumpers. I bet it's not an automatic either. (I could not see inside at the shifter). It looks like a southern car...no rust. But the bottom of the right, rear quarter has the typical " full of dirt and leafs rust". Seems pretty straight.

It was inside, so I assume it's someone that works there. I'll call tomorrow and be inquisitive!! (and plant some seeds).

Todd

• 2 weeks later...
Took a look tonight.

It's not a 4WD, because it has shocks on the bumpers. I bet it's not an automatic either. (I could not see inside at the shifter). It looks like a southern car...no rust. But the bottom of the right, rear quarter has the typical " full of dirt and leafs rust". Seems pretty straight.

It was inside, so I assume it's someone that works there. I'll call tomorrow and be inquisitive!! (and plant some seeds).

Todd

was this over by the south side of tx? i saw a really ORANGY looking subie like mine once when we went over on that side of town for a bbq once