Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Meeting Place March 15 for Walker Run

one eye

Well I really should have checked sooner but I felt like :horse: I have no compression on #3 and need and eng really quick to drop in. I am really getting this thing going pretty well.

Whos got one laying in there garage, I dont need the intake manifold or anything. Even if its just a runner.

I got two of them. one is a short block and one is a long block.

Jeff

Rob I got your axle for ya. I'm going down to pull a part in the morning and I'm gonna get 3 or so more. I figure we'll all need them at some point, the worst part is we are just :horse: , as scott would say:grin: . But the good news is You are covered!!!!

Jeff

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Thanks Man!

I know It's short notice but my rear shaft u-joins are clankin harder each day, One might break on this run, I'll trade 40 bucks and my old shaft If one of you guys are able to bring one that's tight with'ya tomorrow mornin, I'm pullin an all nighter so call anytime. Thanks.

Well I got everything ready. So now i'm just sitting here waiting for 10:00 to roll around. Woody and will got theirs all sealed up so we are good to go. It looks like there is going to be a jeep and samari coming too................sounds like it's going to be a good time. Oh and it is raining here right now!!! more mud:banana:

Jeff