Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone have a link to a supplier of King coils or maybe for Scorpion coils? I am looking for some stiffer(maybe lift) coils for my 97 OBW as I do a decent amount of towing/carrying crap. FYI: Rallitek doesn't offer them for my year as I contacted them about springs already.

Yes, I would just order from King Springs directly. I got a few sets of Scorpion/King Springs from renickmotorsports.com in the past but they don't seem to offer them anymore. The shipping direct from King Springs may seem high, but actually it is about what Renick charged overall anyway.

Just a note, you need to verify the upper spring seat diameter vs. the spring. For '96 outback springs I didn't have an issue, but for '00obw, the king springs were quite a smaller diameter at the top than the OEM. That's because Aus. spec soobs use a spring with a smaller diameter at the top. In that case a Forester upper spring seat typically would solve the issue.

• 1 year later...