Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone near Marysville WA ? need parts picked up

theres a guy down there with some Impreza axles I would like to buy , The parts are in Tacoma at Pacific Import Auto (13311 Pacific Ave). anyone able to Help ??

Ken's there a lot. If he'll pick them up, I can get them from him and get them to Tex who can probably get them to someone more North who can get them to you. . . :clap:

if you have them paid for... i'll be driving from taco-town to marysville tomorrow at 12:30pm. not sure if i have time tomorrow, but i do make the drive a couple times a month. the next time i'm driving up north is a couple weekends, around may 10th after i get paid....

that's right next to my g/f's dad's house 128th and pacific area and one of my friends from the marine corp lives a couple blocks away 152nd and pacific area... i'm in that area everyother weekend...

if you have them paid for... i'll be driving from taco-town to marysville tomorrow at 12:30pm. not sure if i have time tomorrow, but i do make the drive a couple times a month. the next time i'm driving up north is a couple weekends, around may 10th after i get paid....

that's right next to my g/f's dad's house 128th and pacific area and one of my friends from the marine corp lives a couple blocks away 152nd and pacific area... i'm in that area everyother weekend...

they are payed for let me know

I'll be driving from Portland up to Zap's tomorrow afternoon and this place is on the way... I can pick it up and take it as far as Zap's place if that would help you out at all... just PM me and we'll work out the details...

I can also transport almost anything else from Portland to Seattle or vice versa... I'm only going as far north as Boeing Field though...

--Spiffy

• 2 weeks later...
Scott-

Did you ever find a way to get them from Seattle/Everett up to you?

I'm heading down that way this weekend/first part of next week.

I can drop em off to you on my way home if needed???

Amanda

Jerad picked them up he will be in Marysville on Saturday you kood hook up with him and then bring them to me if you like thanks Scott