Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Well im new around these parts but not to subarus, my first car was a 92 subaru loyale and my brother had a 94 loyale, he now has a 96 legacy outback and i have a 1994 subaru legacy turbo AWD in need of coilovers on all 4 corners.

Now this is the question, ive been told other subaru suspension will work, i really need some info on where i can get some suspension that will do the DD job and stand up to some abuse, ive been having so much trouble finding parts used its driving me crazy, so if anyone has any useful information for me the help would be forever appreciated. If this helps its AWD, not air ride suspension, and has ABS, i really need suspension!:slobber:

ive been having so much trouble finding parts used its driving me crazy

They brought so few of these cars into Canada they don't even "red book" them, my 91 SS had less than 200 siblings, there are virtually no used parts to be had here.

firstly read the thread at legacycentral I linked to. Secondly be a little more specific with your questions. New wrx stuff sort of fits with some work, but not very well and I wouldn't recommend it.