Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker run Saturday July 19th.

one eye

how long of a drive is it from seattle? if not too far i would be down to go.

38 mins from Lake City Way, from downtown Seattle 1 hour flat, on average for a weekend, just to be safe I would say an hour.

Jeff

possibly, I'm going to go gung-ho on the EJ Sedan when I get back, need to get it going for next months trip

Well we'll see what happens for now then, I would like to see what bo's rig can do!!. I went up there to day with mike that I work w/, he has a gen2 Hatch, and it was the same old gen2 song and dance, he broke an Axle 1 second in, for once I wasn't the one to ruin all the fun. I now know what it feels like , (Sorry Scott for 2 failed trips):lol:

Here is what it looked like

Walkershortlived001.jpg?t=1216264010

Walkershortlived002.jpg?t=1216264098

Walkershortlived005.jpg?t=1216264115

I'm still looking forward to the big trip up there.:banana:

Jeff

heres a good shot , looks like your ramming the hatch, which trail did you go up??

Walkershortlived001.jpg?t=1216264010

We hit the main road and then the upper mainline trail. Mike broke right at the shoe fly. After he broke it there I told him, Ya if you can't get past this, you don't belong on the other side of that gate."

Jeff

My hatch took it's last ride on Wednesday, straight to Z's recycling. It was a bitter sweet feeling indeed.

Thats a bad feeling having to take one of your cars to the junk yard. I always think in my head on the way there. Dead man a Walkin'

:)

Jeff

Jeff Im home again, it was good to go away and we had a great time, Its so good to be back, now why dont we get Robs Sedan in shape and finish my Lego lift and then plan a Walker outing?? if we all attack it it wont take long

That sounds like a good Idea. I am going to have a batchelor party on the 23rd of august, and We are all going to go wheeling. you are more than welcome to come scott. I don't want a big drinking party and all the other stuff that goes along with batchelor partys, so I want to keep it clean and go up to walker and wheel all day long. then come back to my place for a BBQ. But lets get those subaru's going!!!!! I'm game.

Jeff

I don't want a big drinking party and all the other stuff that goes along with batchelor partys, so I want to keep it clean.......

Jeff

I'm gonna get so wasted the strippers will have to help come-along me out of a ditch.

I'm even planning on bringing some guns!

:grin:

;)

I'm in, I will send you some cash for the trans asap I think someone is going to buy the lift tomorrow. then it is trans, flywheel, EJ, Lift, bumper, and Walker.

I am going to have a batchelor party on the 23rd of august

Jeff

I'm in, I will send you some cash for the trans asap I think someone is going to buy the lift tomorrow. then it is trans, flywheel, EJ, Lift, bumper, and Walker.

Very nice I think I might start another thread for the party so No one gets confused with this one and the othere one. Maybe tomorrow I can run up there and drop that thing off to you. If you don't have the cash right away that's no big deal. I'll know where you live!:-p anyways how is the sedan coming along?

Jeff