Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Brat Stolen!!!!!

Help my brat was stolen!!

II had an 85 silver brat with blue pin stripping, original rims painted black, no muffler, no chrome on the tail gate, no cover on the gas cap, driver seat brown- passenger seat blue body straight and clean with a gray painted spot over the passenger side rear tire well, dented front and rear bumpers,good year tires 185/80, license plate # QJX 993. Slone from 142nd st and Halsey Portland Oregon one week ago. Please keep a look out for it and if any one has info or seen it call me at 503-780-3274.

THANK YOU SCOTT

A week is a long time. Hopefully some tweakers got it and its sitting somewhere waiting to be found.

Otherwise its parted out.

I hpoe it is waiting to be found. the person who stole it was on bike and they left it with the kick stand down in the middle of the road. the police took the bike!

Then it could be close by. They obviously stole it for transportation.

I would be out driving around, looking for it.

If you do find it, call the police immediately. Do not get in and drive away.

The car was reported stolen first thing. I have drove a five mile area around my house after the police left and been rubber necking since. I will car the cops as soon as I or any one else finds it in hopes of trying to put a stop to the person(s) who did this violating crime!!!