Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Official Introduction

While I've been lurking for some time, I thought it would be wise to throw out a real introduction, since I'll probably be asking so much of this board in the coming months. I've met a lot of the Northwest members through rallyx and a few meets.

This is my first Subaru, which I've been rallycrossing for three years:

IMG_8862.jpg

However, this is the one that will cause me to fill up the Retrofitting/Older Generation subforums:

0917081924Small.jpg

It's an '85 Brat, I think. At least that's what the title says, although I think it has an '83 grill. I got it from some guy who had it lying out in his field for about 6 years. I plan to use it for rally/rallycross in the coming years, but that's after I get a LOT of stuff fixed.

Jacob

Welcome to the USMB. Nice to see another Brat saved from the crusher. Best of luck with it. I used to rallycross our Brat until the new classes made it relatively uncompetitive.

picture.php?albumid=17&pictureid=77

But we may bring it back with an EJ swap. I'll be watching yours as it comes along. Best of luck with it.