Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New member in Nevada

Howdy all, I'm a new member from Reno.. Just bought a 93 Loyale, manual 5spd. Picked it up for $300 and put in a new wheel bearing. I've been a fan of soobies for years, my uncle actually got me hooked on them, he was the 1999 SCCA Rally co-driver champion.

I'm slowly restoring all the things that were missing, starting with a hubcap (silly I know). I'm also trying to track down a few issues including a check engine light that won't go away. I'll be posting about that later.. :-P

2969878415_a53fcaa5b5.jpg

Howdy all, I'm a new member from Reno.. Just bought a 93 Loyale, manual 5spd. Picked it up for $300 and put in a new wheel bearing. I've been a fan of soobies for years, my uncle actually got me hooked on them, he was the 1999 SCCA Rally co-driver champion.

I'm slowly restoring all the things that were missing, starting with a hubcap (silly I know). I'm also trying to track down a few issues including a check engine light that won't go away. I'll be posting about that later.. :-P

2969878415_a53fcaa5b5.jpg

yeah good luck getting the check engine light to stay away! I don't think I've ever seen a Loyale with out the cel on! Welcome to the board!!! This place is great!!

the only real reason I cared was because of the smogging here. I took it to the local smogge shoppe and they didn't care, it passed with flying colors. So now I can quit digging through my chilton's manual trying to figure out why the light is on. :-p

Best part about it, I've got about $375 into the thing so far. Including the $300 purchase price. :D

the only real reason I cared was because of the smogging here. I took it to the local smogge shoppe and they didn't care, it passed with flying colors. So now I can quit digging through my chilton's manual trying to figure out why the light is on. :-p

Best part about it, I've got about $375 into the thing so far. Including the $300 purchase price. :D

sweet deal any future plans?

I'm beginning to see why I can never find any deals on soobie stuff on craigslist in Reno.. it's pretty picked over! :D

You just have to be quick...

I miss my subies. Its been a little over a year since my orange GL died. I'm still working on them though. Almost finished replacing the clutch and components on a friend's 90 legacy.