Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My wifes grandparents are looking to replace one of their cars in the next year or so and are leaning toward a subaru.

One of their requirements is it have an adjustable passengers seat. adjustable lumbar at the minimum but fully adjustable would be preferable.

Did any legacy or impreza models/trims after ~04 come like this? ( I wouldnt know I stay within 95-99 )

If not are there seats from other years/models/trims that would swap in with ease that have these features?

Thanks much!

define fully adjustable?

they want power seats too or manual is okay?

i'm thinking they're not going to find what they want, but hopefully i'm wrong. i think my 02 OBW H6 VDC and my LL Bean both only have power front/back reclining, and heated seats. that's it, well i think the drivers side has lumbar. i don't think it has up/down.

although my XT6 has up/down adjustment, so just tell them to get an XT6!!!

importing would be cost prohibitive I think.

Manual adjustment is fine. Heat doesn't matter really but I would expect it in a seat with the other options.

Lumbar is a must. lumbar with height like my outback would be ok.

A power height/forward/back with manual lumbar would be better.

Best would be a powered lumbar/height/forward&back but I doubt thats out there for these cars.

Im trying to slog through the specs pages on cars101 but its taking forever!