Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Friend WTB: 02' and up Forester

Hey guys. My friend is looking for a 02' - 04' Forester. She prefers auto, and is looking to spend under $12k.

Not sure if that price is reasonable. That's just what I was told. I don't think she's to concerned on color. Let me know.

I know a guy that owns 2 '04 Forester XT's and loves them. Never had any motor trouble and tons of power and very comfy. He picked them both up with around 50-60,000 miles for less than 10k

Maybe she could test driving a few H6 outback wagons. Better engine, safer ride with VDC and lots of nice trim options. And can easily get one for $12k.

Yea, she specifically want's a Forester. Both her and her brother were wanting to get Suby's. I just helped her brother pick out an Sti and he bought it. (its an 05'). Funny cause I don't even have a suby anymore, i just sold my SS. Her brother is in the air force though, and hes in Colorado right now, so I even test drove an Sti for him lol.