Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Today, according to US News and World Report, the Outback is one of the top 10 most cop ticketed cars..........The following is an exerpt from the magazine:

Subaru Outback

Subarus have a reputation of being yuppie grocery getters, but the Outback manages to prove that stereotype wrong by being one of the top ten most ticketed cars. Apparently, the Outback is the car of choice for people who need to get to Whole Foods in a hurry, and maybe park illegally once they're there.

Sorry "Bruz Brothers" I posted the same thing that you did. Guess that will teach me to read new posts before posting something new. Well anyway the article was an attention getter if true. There are plenty of Outbacks here in Indy, and I never see one pulled over. Does anyone here get pulled over a lot, or get significant parking tickets/

[...] There are plenty of Outbacks here in Indy, and I never see one pulled over. Does anyone here get pulled over a lot, or get significant parking tickets/

The study by Quality Planning Corporation is supplied to the insurance industry to be used in setting rates, so whether you get pulled over or not, you can still be affected. See the link I posted in the other thread:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=95694