Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The next step for my Brat????

With the end of February comes the end of my "inspection" sticker for Becca. I've been trying to decide over the last few weeks what the next step is. I'm sure my "shiny happy" neighbor has this marked on his calendar and will be calling the township on Monday to report an illegal vehicle parked in my driveway :mad:

After two years of unemployment I finally have a job, but that leaves no time to work on her. And the repairs she needs are beyond my ability anyway...

Is any body in the area willing to take on a project?

She has the standard rear wheel well rot along with some of the usual under body rot. The engine and 4 speed are still running strong. I'm not looking to turn her into a show car, just basically to get rid of most of the rot and make her structurally sound again.

If anybody is willing to do the work, let me know. Send me a PM with some contact info and I'll describe the ugly rusty details and we can discuss what you would want to do the work.

Dave,Congrats on the new gig. Hope it works out well. As for the repairs I'd say use that trailer you guys have and take it around on a Saturday or have someone do it for you during the week - to various shops. They're clawing for business right now up here. With the cheap labor out there hopefully one shop would give you a good price.....just a thought.

Mike in Pottstown - or is it Pottsville - you know - up Rt.61 - he's the man! After seeing what he did to his Brat I'd say he's the best candidate if he's willing.

Good luck with it.