Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I SO want this JDM Subaru Minitruck

I found this registered and inspected JDM Subaru Sambar 4x4 minitruck for sale. Times like this I wish I had $5,000 laying around. 22,000 miles, five speed. Such a cool little thing! It's actually road legal unlike most of the Japanese-imported minitrucks around here.

0319091815a.jpg

0319091812b.jpg

0319091812a.jpg

0319091811c.jpg

0319091811a.jpg

0319091811b2.jpg

Ah yes...I believe these are two stroke....they do look awfully fun though.:banana:..man 22k miles...someone actually drove that on a public road?...I would be scared out of my mind....

I believe these ones are four-stroke, you're thinking more of the original Subaru 360 Sambar, with its' two-cylinder 25hp two-stroke powerplant. These ones still fit in Japan's Kei designation so they probably have some sub-660cc three cylinder.

Yea, sure is high on the cute factor chart, uldn't want to drive it on city streets, only off road. It looks just too dangerous with nothing to crush but your front legs in any front end accident.

Wonder why price is so high at $5,000? Where would you ever find replacement parts?