Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Car!!! Light Blue hatch!!

All said and done I'm going to start off and around 1250 bucks but I want to see how it starts off, and finshes things could get cheaper as the prosses goes on, or if I find a crap load of rust, for now most of the rust looks to be surface rust so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

Jeff

All said and done I'm going to start off and around 1250 bucks but I want to see how it starts off, and finshes things could get cheaper as the prosses goes on, or if I find a crap load of rust, for now most of the rust looks to be surface rust so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

Jeff

what kind of carb are you putting in? how many miles are on it and all that good stuff?

I wonder if your neighbors think youve got a chop shop running over there.

All my neighbors come over and hang out at my place all the time, I think they love it:) yesterday there where 8 Subaru's at my place, and not a single cop came!!!:banana::lol:

Jeff

what kind of carb are you putting in? how many miles are on it and all that good stuff?

Just a regular hitachi carb, it has about 220XXX mile on it but it is relitivliy clean, the motor is out of another car the old one had a blown HG, so this thing is nice, that LR fender area is the worst part.

Its a 4 speed D/R hatch other than that.:)

Jeff

looks like behind driver side back tire, the whole bottom corner is rusted off. thats why the mudflap there is mia.

I say good luck. I assumed most of the west coast cars didnt have rot. This shows me being wrong.

The West coast isn't as good as the Eastern side of Washington, Its a desert over there, and things seem to be a bit more rust free. Over here if you buy a car from Aberdeen or West Port, its toast.

Jeff

Nice soob, Jeff. What year is it? You gonna do the whole lift thing, or just clean 'er up?

It and 83 D/R, I got it just to fix it up and sell, I figure doing that will take up a bit of time, you know to keep me off the hard drugs:grin:

Jeff