Ultimate Subaru Message Board

and then she turns 200K on me ...

hehehehe..She is so pretty!!! cant wait to clay bar her in a couple weeks. I can say ..its one of the nicest 95s around ..drove and rode in her enough...thats what made me want mine.But I am about 16,000 miles from 200K I am looking for some Forester Steelies also.

But the sisters do look good together:

PineBareensMarch2009017.jpg

well either there sarcastically talking about playing in the mud/clay...or claybarring from what i understand is....if you have a real gritty feeling to your paint...you claybar the car and it feels nice and smooth so im assuming your removing impurities and whatnot..i think they call it claybarring because they actually use a bar of clay....at least this is how i understand it....

Are those leather seats from 2000 and up legacy? Are they direct bolt on? What about the back seats?

Thanks

yup they are from a 04 outback LLbean... front seats are direct bolt on with power seats adapt, the rear ones you'll have to weld your existing seat brackets to the new seats...