Iowa Campout June 5-7, 2009

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring umbrellas or ponchos....

current forecast....

mud will be found......:banana:

it surely cant rain all day all the days of this?

McBrat the rear bumper is off the 82 I am bringing that so you can check it out

anyone else getting the feeling this is gonna be soggy

if the weather gets rough, can i anchor my Brat to the big blue truck. that otta hold it down

Edited by bheinen74

my Brat is almst all packed up, let me tell you 4 pugs with tires, and a 5th bare rim, and a bumper, pretty much takes up the whole bed area, especially since i put back in the jumpseats after moving my mower.

supposed to have a friend follow me up tonight and campout. she wants a bonfire...

Dennis is showing up too. In fact, he is trying to locate a belt for my mower since i messed the belt up sliding the mower off my Brat.

I got some new weather stripping on the topper,and got it installed properly....

official checkin isn't until 4:00 pm, but most likely the sites would be open.

be sure to have your registration with you just in case....

i have 2.5 more hours of work. leaving my place around 3:30 or so.

still need to buy beer beer beer and food

hey mick, I might ask for your expertise on my CB wiring, right now, since the Brat has no constant on close to where i have it to tap into, i guess i am running more wires......

please bring swr meter.

I cant find it, im sure if i give my name they would be cool. I dont think there going to be questioning some crazies camping in a thunderstorm.

hey its sunny here now. nice day, at this time.

so who is going to search for some greasy roads. mr Rhodes maybe that would be fitting. Also, I know of some pretty cool place near madrid out on gravel if we dare go that far.

Sorry i couldnt make it this year guys. I had to cover a weekend shift for one of my co-workers. She is very pregnant, and she got put on bed rest Friday. Hopefully I can make an Iowa trip sometime this summer and stop and visit everyone. I hope everyone had fun! Kurt