Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Iowa Campout June 5-7, 2009

Guard drill weekend:mad:. I sure will miss you guys!! On Sunday I'll be starting on the "Tour Da Kota" bike tour. Have a good time and remember to post pictures. Later, Tim

Dennis?

LOL you put the dates for the ones i couldt go when i posted it. But since i used all my vacation for the year the family is going on vacation that whole week without me.

Unfortunately, I neglected to refer to the old thread on this to see what people had for dates. I just pulled one out of the air.....

I'll be arriving Friday after work sometime....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it turned ok for me so i can attend anyways. What are you wanting for the swampers. One eye has a 2inch life he said he would sell me, im still not sure this is the route i want to go. Might kill gas miles since i drive it every day. Those swampers did look awsome when you put them on my car.

I will get there some time saturday morning, i need to say goodbye to my wife at kids probally around 8 or 9 in the morning then ill head out. I dont know where the ledges is but ill find it. Let me know more in advance what you need me to bring. This house i put an offer on has a ton of sticks and branches so ill have tons of wood for fires if you boys are so inclined. I have a small grill as well i can bring if needed but i believe grills are provided at the sight. Im debating wheather or not to either sleep in my car or get a tent. And again i wont be there friday but ill be there saturday so if anyone wants to use sight 52 on friday night and even share it with me on saturday thats fine.

I will get there some time saturday morning, i need to say goodbye to my wife at kids probally around 8 or 9 in the morning then ill head out. I dont know where the ledges is but ill find it. Let me know more in advance what you need me to bring. This house i put an offer on has a ton of sticks and branches so ill have tons of wood for fires if you boys are so inclined. I have a small grill as well i can bring if needed but i believe grills are provided at the sight. Im debating wheather or not to either sleep in my car or get a tent. And again i wont be there friday but ill be there saturday so if anyone wants to use sight 52 on friday night and even share it with me on saturday thats fine.

can my dog use site 52 as it'b bathroom on friday night?

:lol: jk

i might not even bring the Abbey dog. might be more of a headache than a relaxing time with her alone, especially since the rules say on leash all times. shes the kind of dog needs to roam and find sheep and herd, or if there is no sheep, then kids to herd, and whatnot. heck, being on leash means i can't even really have her go get beers for me or take my empties to a herded spot.

Alright, I reserved site 50 tonight! I hope to bring the Brat, but worst case I will drive the Baja! I went to this campout a few years ago and had a blast! I am looking for 2 ea81 wagon wheels, a front set of red print Subaru mud flaps, and a ea81 factory skid plate if anyone has any of these items. Kurt

I'm working on it... :) I just got the final coat on the front bumper/guard tonight... need to finish off the roll cage tomorow if it's warm enough. then the "running" reassembly starts... along with painting the underside....

• 2 weeks later...
still Weberless on my Brat, oh well. CB radio and antenna on the way though

CB radio and antenna for me went in last week with the dual battery and the battery isolator as well as 3 more sets of lights and a switch panel and a second volt guage for the extra battery.