Ultimate Subaru Message Board

found myself doing 65 down the I-5 SB cruising and suddenly BOOOOM!!!! my rear tire blew up...

cid_352.jpg

so i go to change the tire to find out that i forgot to pack my jack..... so i had to call my bro to bring me a jack and another tire....

this is what the tire looked like on the rear. the front was hit as well but only went flat

cid_309.jpg

so 2 hours of doing this to my studed tires

cid_115.jpg

i ended up with a driver again :lol:

cid_906.jpg

And to top it allllll off my power steering pump just died HAHAHA im lucky the car didnt blow up the way this day was going :-\

Edited by ()__1337_CRAYOLA__()>

Glad you made it off the freeway safely. Hey,if you need another set of studded tires,I got a good lead. I bought a sedan today and the seller had a really nice set of four,mounted and balanced with the center caps and beauty rings, in her barn. She wanted $80 for them. Good looking wagon,btw.

Glad you made it off the freeway safely. Hey,if you need another set of studded tires,I got a good lead. I bought a sedan today and the seller had a really nice set of four,mounted and balanced with the center caps and beauty rings, in her barn. She wanted $80 for them. Good looking wagon,btw.

That is a steal of a price for a set of wheels. Hopefully someone will pick those up.