Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Calling all Nevada(ers)

Looking to go to Pick and Pull in Carson and Reno next weekend (May somethingish, not may 2ndish(forgive me, it was bowling night. And drinking is a part of bowling)).

Looking to see if anyone wants to meet up? If there are people the want to meet at Carson I'll try to be there by 9-10ish. If in Reno I'm thinking 10-11ish.

Anyone?

Beuler?

I'll have my 91 Loyale, not my Mazda3.

PM me for a Cell Number.

Luke

Would this be the weekend of the 9th? Saturday or Sunday? I might be able to meet up if it's not this weekend.

Dang it. I just realized (I'm sober now) that my Mom and Sister are going to be in town next weekend.

So I'll push this off until the weekend of the 16th. Should give more time for planning anyway.

Luke

The weekend of the 16th works better for me too. I'm going to be doing some camping this coming weekend (the 9th/10th) and then me too camping memorial day weekend. So yeah, I'm down. I need another LSD.:lol::grin:

I'm soooooo looking forward to this. May not be bringing the SubaDoom Wagon, but the Mazda (Spent too much money on the mazda to let it sit). So I'll have the back seats clear to load stuff.

Hopefully I'll sell my Trek so I can haul back a EJ22T and if not random parts for the inside to make the Wife happy.

I'm still leaning towards hauling the Subaru though. Need to see how she does on longer runs.

I'll post my Cell number(ish) after this weekend so we can all figure on a place to meet up.

Luke

EDIT: Oh, and if Sunday works better please let me know now. I'll try to be (mostly) sober Sunday morning if need be. Saturdays are easy, but Sunday is reserved for hangovers and NASCAR.

L.

Edited by Dj0rk
Random Stuff

One week to go!

Need a roll call here!

Well, need is a strong word.

Just reply with 'In' or 'Out'.

All there is. If you reply with 'In' I'm pm'ing my number. If you reply with 'Out' I'm pm'ing the IBM helpdesk number.

:D

Reply 'Out' to find out.

Well, for getting all worked up and ready to go. I have to say I'm out.

The Keeper of the Schedule says no go on Sunday (Birthday party for her nephew) and Saturday is busy for it seems like everyone.

Dang it! And I thought I had it all planned out.

On another note, think good thoughts for my Brother-in-Law's OBS. He thought he was all 'Fast and Furious' and slammed the poor thing into a curb.

The Keeper of the Schedule says no go on Sunday (Birthday party for her nephew) and Saturday is busy for it seems like everyone.

Blow it off. She will get over it!!! haha :lol: Not like we will be at the yard all day. Maybe a hour, two at the most...

Woke up at noon :rolleyes:

What was in the yard, and how many LSD's did JB find this time?

It was a bust. I think Dave was the only one that found something.

Next meeting we are going to try a wheeling/camping trip. Something more fun then walking around the junkyard with 90 degree weather. :lol: