Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Old brat(s)+ find!!

hey campers. I had driven past these guys' farm a few times and noticed some soobies in the pasture. This time i stopped on the road and was going to snap some photos. The dog in the yard started to bark and a lady popped her head out of the Quonset. I asked if i could snap some photos and she said "sure". then she told me there were a bunch more over by the other building. You couldn't see these from the road. She said they were all in various states of disrepair except a couple just were parked. "Pinkie" the Brat with pink wheels she said thought just had bad wheel bearings. Not wanting to push anything, I just snapped some photos of the close ones. The ones out in the field will have to wait for closer pics as the cows and bulls seemed to want a piece of me. I don't know diddly about Brats but drool away you body shop folks.

post-20989-136027633772_thumb.jpg

post-20989-13602763378_thumb.jpg

post-20989-136027633786_thumb.jpg

post-20989-136027633791_thumb.jpg

post-20989-1360276338_thumb.jpg

Edited by opelsuby
more pics

beat up???? I see POTENTIAL there. They used the on a farm so i suspect that got used and abused some.

I know, I saw that winch and .....schwing!!! The black one in the field(that I couldn't get close to, seemed to be in the best shape.