Ultimate Subaru Message Board

It's safe to post here as he doesnt read the boards

:banana:

I got this from the UPS man today (we love brown trucks)

http://www.yellowandbluelighting.com/YBCart/ItemNF/tabid/86/CategoryID/21/List/0/Level/a/ProductID/776/Default.aspx

I got it off ebay, as it was advertised here at first.

God i love buying subaru parts. i did not know they were Hella's 500's.

:banana::banana::banana:

AND BONUS

The switch for the baha fits in the extra blank that Blu has for a switch (1997) keeping up that fine tradition of subarus being giant leggos.

Just when i thought Blu couldnt get any prettier, i got these bad boys :)

Now it also came with a replacment pocket, so anyone who wants a pocket that can fit a factory second gen sooby switch chime in.

nipper

Sheesh he is going to get spoiled, first this, then next a little plastic surgery :)

nipper

PS - Can someone snag the wiring harness of the back of a fog light switch for me?

Edited by nipper

Sweet.. I think I have the wiring for the back of the foglight switch.. I was going to add them to mine but cant find the second one and really dont want to invest anything into the lego except to just drive it. I will look and get back to you..if I do its yous

Sweet.. I think I have the wiring for the back of the foglight switch.. I was going to add them to mine but cant find the second one and really dont want to invest anything into the lego except to just drive it. I will look and get back to you..if I do its yous

Thank You.

hey those are the same lights i have in front of subarina!!!

same brackets and all!!

anyways, nipper... RS strauss sells a relay kit with harness that i am using on my lamps and my heated seats, it will also work for your lamps..

just in case that switch doesnt fit i have a few of them here

It came with everything, Trust me i have relays to spare. Its the harness where the kit would just plug into a BAJA that I have to make, hence why I need a connector from a fog light switch on a sooby.

But I got covers with mine that say BAJA and Subaru :P

heheheh

nipper