Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

teh East Coast meet: Carlisle 2010 thread! Its on!

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#26 subeman90

subeman90

Soobologist

• 2,778 posts
  • Akron PA

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:01 PM

I'm not camping...I live too close :lol:

#27 backwoodsboy

backwoodsboy

vintagesubaruparts

• Members
  • 1,058 posts
  • upstate NY, in the woods

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:52 AM

I'm not camping...I live too close :lol:

Hey Matt... Can I camp at your house? :grin:

#28 subeman90

subeman90

Soobologist

• 2,778 posts
  • Akron PA

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:31 AM

Hey Matt... Can I camp at your house? :grin:

sure. :banana:

#29 subeman90

subeman90

Soobologist

• 2,778 posts
  • Akron PA

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:01 AM

I'm registered...how about you???????:banana:

#30 hatchsub

hatchsub

Currently Subaru-less :(

• Members
  • 2,615 posts
  • Guilford

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

Not registered yet cause it looks like i have to work that entire weekend :(. This new job is no good. Ive been working 60-70 hour weeks and lots of saturdays now turned to saturdays and sundays so straight work no weekends. Im probably going to quit soon cause i have some other gigs lined up. If i do then ill register. If i dont then i think im out. There is more wrong with it then just the crappy hours but thats a big part of it.

#31 hatchsub

hatchsub

• Members
  • 2,615 posts
  • Guilford

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:43 PM

I take ^ back. I might be able to make still. I have to ask for those days off though but its still far enough away that i can.

#32 Sparky60

Sparky60

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • columbia.sc

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:02 AM

:eek: hey you guys sparkster here.
i am heading to south carolina on may 8th should be in columbia around the 16th of may......
looking fwd to talk to ya'll when i hit the east coast.

sparkster & the H2...........

#33 benebob

benebob

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 736 posts
  • Lancaster, PA

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:40 PM

Just registered with ya but won't be parking with ya'll. Don't want any Subies to leak oil on my new paint.:lol:

It was a tough choice. Almost registered a bike. Glad to see they're including vintage import bikes with the show. HINT HINT Paul:banana:

#34 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,228 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:07 AM

Just registered with ya but won't be parking with ya'll. Don't want any Subies to leak oil on my new paint.:lol:

It was a tough choice. Almost registered a bike. Glad to see they're including vintage import bikes with the show. HINT HINT Paul:banana:

You're killin me ......

Can't wait to have something complete. Ben,there's a killer Euro/Brit Bike show on Sunday down in MD. Wanna try to make that? I'll get you details soon. Very busy AM today .... talk to you soon. Wabbit twacks ???:)

#35 darlingchip

darlingchip

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • upstate

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:58 AM

Ok I gave in and bought ONE spot for John yesterday. I am mainly going down to see everybody and to pick on Matt:grin: Looking forward to May.

#36 subeman90

subeman90

Soobologist

• 2,778 posts
  • Akron PA

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:57 PM

thank you and I can't wait to see you guys.

Are you guys camping here at my house?

#37 backwoodsboy

backwoodsboy

vintagesubaruparts

• Members
  • 1,058 posts
  • upstate NY, in the woods

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:21 PM

...that depends. Can you be trusted? :eek:

#38 subeman90

subeman90

Soobologist

• 2,778 posts
  • Akron PA

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:28 PM

I might make you rip your tent down in the middle of the night :lol:

#39 nkx

nkx

Rallycross Junkie

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • Carlisle, PA

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:59 PM

yesterday was the deadline for the discounted registration, wasnt it? i really should get my butt in gear...

#40 subeman90

subeman90

Soobologist

• 2,778 posts
  • Akron PA

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

yes it was and yes you should. :lol:

#41 shawnsbrat

shawnsbrat

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • north east

Posted 21 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

I'll be there with the 84 brat again Prolly for Saturday only.

Also, I was wondering if anyone that is going could help me out with a few parts.... I need an antenae mast and 2 door lock cylinders with a matching key.

I have a ton of misc gen2 brat parts laying around if anyone needs anything let me know and I will bring them.

I have a set of 4 ,6 lug wagon wheels I would like to unload as well. $20.00 takes em!

#42 hatchsub

hatchsub

• Members
  • 2,615 posts
  • Guilford

Posted 21 April 2010 - 05:55 PM

yea i havent signed up for it yet.....eeeps. Missed that deadline. I think going to ask about that weekend at work this week and apply very VERY soon. Not too much of a rush now that i already missed the deadline for the discount.

#43 darlingchip

darlingchip

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • upstate

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:38 AM

I paid on April 19th (which i thought it was the deadline) and I stilled paid $20 for the spot. I think someone screwed up on the website. One places the deadline is April 19th and another spot says it is prior to April 19th. :rolleyes:

#44 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,228 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:25 PM

I could swear they said they were extending the deadline this year due to the economy .... :-\

Not sure if we're going to bother registering. Might just do a walk in and hang with you guys for a little then split for MD for the bike show on Sunday. I'd like to be there early Sunday so probably sleep in MD.

What's the count anyways?

#45 nkx

nkx

Rallycross Junkie

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • Carlisle, PA

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:29 PM

i got my registration in for the rallycross car.

the carlisle events website says the pre-reg discount ends on may 2nd, so theres still a little bit of time for you stragglers to get in on the cheap!

#46 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:44 PM

I thought about doing the same as moosens... not registering and just stopping by for a few.. then going to see my daughters.... but my money is tied up in going to the Botcon Convention in FL the following month.

Hope y'all have fun!

#47 Sparky60

Sparky60

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • columbia.sc

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

Hey..
i am heading east from Portland ,or may 9th should be in columbia,SC around may 15th
.will there be anymore meetings this yr in your neck of the woods...?

sparkster.......

#48 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,228 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:38 AM

Hey..
i am heading east from Portland ,or may 9th should be in columbia,SC around may 15th
.will there be anymore meetings this yr in your neck of the woods...?

sparkster.......

:lol: .... :rolleyes:.....well .....One thing you'll quickly learn about the East coast is that most folks really don't bother with Subaru message boards and stroking each other over Subarus. Unless you get a WRX then you can meet up with 20-something's at various locations for a dose of snot-itude. :lol:

But seriously Spark,I'd be happy to see you join up with us/me sometime. I should be going to VA Beach sometime around June 13-19th.

Also we do trail runs at the NJ Pine Barrens which is sandy trails,little bumps and stuff,some puddles,nothing like you guys have out west,but still off road exercise and nice environment. Keep an eye open for those. I'll be taking my son down there soon. We meet at the ranger station of Wharton State Forest on Rt.206 in Atsion , NJ.

Carlisle Import Kit/Replicar Show is a OK. It used to be more truely vintage Imports but these days we all squak because of the mass of late model Volvos,...etc. (yuppie scum cars) and its lost a LOT of the exotic cars that used to attend. But I would say you'd like it the first time for sure. Good to see at least once.

And sooner or later some of us are going to get together at the Outer Banks (OBX) in NC , which is a very special -national treasure- location. See it before the Tidal wave wipes it out. :eek:

I still would like to get those 70's 4WD exhaust pieces in Columbia. I recently wrote the seller again and told them to hang tight and that someone I know is moving there soon who might help me get them. They don't want to ship these but also told me like $90 for shipping once. Too much if there's an alternative,which YOU might be. :grin: I'll take care of you for time,I'm good that way. :)

See Atlanta,Florida,OBX,and if you want to come up to the NYC area I'd love to play tour guide there in The City.

Cheers!

#49 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,228 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:51 AM

What's the count up to?

Is the tent already a done deal?

If you really need another car or two I'll strongly consider helping the cause. Otherwise we're not spending the extra dough.

#50 subeman90

subeman90

Soobologist

• 2,778 posts
  • Akron PA

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:56 AM

tent is a done deal for this year but if we don't get 25 (and I'm sure we won't) there will be no tent next year. we might have to switch over to EZ-ups for tent purposes next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users