Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!
|Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.
We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!
Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!
Junkyard Find 77 GL wagon
Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:36 AM
I know this should be in for sale section but I am going back tomorrow or monday and looking to see if anyone needs stuff off this car
call or text me for fast results
ea71? tiny engine with 4 speed manual dual range?
NO RUST. temp tag says arizona. let me know if you need anything by call or text
Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:08 AM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:27 AM
Thanks Ricearu for the posting.
Hers's my notes:
- The doors are door except the drivers (rust) and the right rear (dent).
- Headliner Good
- Front bumper is for tow bar attachment. There is a receptacle place to illuminate the lights separately. It lookt to be a bear to get off.
- Windshield is cracked
- Rear hitch is an aftermarket "Reese" I believe. It is specific to the car though. However, the cars weight is resting on it. One will need a jack to get it off.
- Interior door handle surrounds are shot, But all door panals are kinda ok, Xcept drivers.
- Grill good. (Minus nose and 4WD emblems), I took:clap:
- Passenger and rear seats good.
- Center console good
- Car does not have AC
- Aircleaner assembly good
- Roof rack is there. Rear spoiler is there.(Small bend).
- Tailgate... 5 out of 10
- Instru cluster good.
- Tailights...have paint on them. Look restorable. Left back up light broken. I took right backup, but will sell
- Right front turn signal broken. Left...OK
- Heavy mechanicals look to be OK and present.
- Car is pretty intact overall.
- Hood seems pretty good.
- Tailgate strut good.
Edited by SUBARU3, 26 November 2012 - 02:31 AM.
Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:18 PM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:02 PM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:32 AM
My financial backer (friend with the money) had to work mandatory overtime today so I was not able to make it out there...
Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:45 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:16 PM
That actually looks cool just being that it sits tight to the body and should stop bullets and mid-sized sedans without a problem.
Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:37 AM
Another Ft Worth guy got the tranny and some enigine stuff.
Nolan, (board member), wants the dash pad out of this car. He would send it off for restoration, vs taking his out and risking not getting it back, or have it wrong. He will pay someone to get it and ship it, plus the part price. (About $25). I don't have the time to get back to this yard right now. They crush at about 90 days, so there is less than a month left for this one.
Anyone local that can pull this thing?
email Nolan at: email@example.com
Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:45 AM
Is the wagon still there? If so could anyone help me , needing the
Dash out of this car!!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users