Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lifed Brat in Shelton, WA...anybody here?

Shelton has a downtown?

Do you ever post anything relevant Caleb? Or just nonsense to hike up your post count?

If you see it again, put a note on it Mark. That's how me and Ken got the Hatch Patrol on its feet, by pestering every offroad looking Soob we came across.

I couldn't give much less of a **** about post count. The question was half honest, half sarcastic.. I love making fun of the little butt hole towns in SW washington.

Since you brought up relevance, I just looked around a little.. and sure enough..most of my posts were not only relevant, but some were even informative and helpful. If it will make you feel better, I will ask the admin to lower my post count a little to make up for the lack of relevance afforded by the above question.

So were you gratified to see your post count go up by asking such a silly rump roast question?:-p

The downtown is aging but there, there is a new area of development above downtown and it's looking like the new downtown.

Who's Rollie? The car didn't look like it saw much offroad action, it was pretty nice. There was a middle aged lady driving it. Does he live in Shelton? Do you know where he works?

Was probably his wife. We lifted it cuz he had a hard time getting into it as well as retrieving stuff from the bed w/canopy. His father had been the original owner, died at age 90something and left it to Rollie, his son. 85 with about 60k on it. Wasn't ever gonna see offroad.

He works as a real estate agent.

This the one? (one with the canopy, the other was mine)