Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

1982 EA81 engine + Dual range Transmission: For Sale $200

For Sale Brat EA81 1800 engine transmission dual range Bend Or

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Trustyoldiron

Trustyoldiron

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Bend Or

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

I have a good running EA81 subaru engine and a good working 5-speed dual range 4x4 4wd transmission with a brand new never used clutch. I was going to put this set up im my subaru brat but decided to go a diffrent route. Im selling this because im going to collage on March 3rd and I need it gone or it has to go to scrap. so im asking $200 OBO. thank you for your consideration. 
If you're intrested please call me at (541) 323-5000.

I'm located in Bend Oregon.

#2 suprjohn

suprjohn

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • North Platte, NE

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:33 PM

Could anyone shed some light on the differences between the E81 and the E82 engines? Are they interchangeable? For instance, would this engine/trans combo fit in my '89 DL wagon? Would I be able too swap over my fuel injection and engine management system? Just curious. 

John

#3 Subruise

Subruise

Official Party Pooper

• Members
  • 1,470 posts
  • pierce county

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

do a search for ea81 spfi swap. it is possible, im starting one soon

#4 nkmilesAE95

nkmilesAE95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Indianapolis, IN

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:11 PM

I wish all these danged dual ranges were closer.  They are pretty hard to come by out this way.  Someone will surely scoop this up.  Good luck

#5 that one kid

that one kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Hood River, Oregon

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

If you can't find a buyer let me know id be willing to take them off your hands and might be able to give you some cash. bend isn't to far and id be willing to come pick them up but i've got a lot of stuff happening in the next couple months including a move and such hope you can find a buyer before hand

thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale, Brat, EA81, 1800, engine, transmission, dual range, Bend Or

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users