Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Beater Challenge - And I picked a GL-10

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 ferp420

ferp420

im not a typer

• Members
  • 1,111 posts
  • hammer town ca.

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:40 AM

The ford tempo springs do fit the front ea82 struts not perfict fit but i am running them on mine with no issues the front end will be very stiff i have a 12000lb winch sticking way out front of my rig that soffend up my springs but there still stiff and will give a little lift however your camber will be off the best lift is still the 2" lift blocks they fix the camber issues as there is no built in adjustments the camber only realy matters on the street so probably not a issue on this rig

#27 User-Matt

User-Matt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Edmonton, AB

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:12 AM

So I'm getting really close to finishing my car for my trip. I'll post updated pictures once completed.

I've got a high idle issue which I hoped replacing the O2 sensor was going to remedy, it did not. From searching the form it seems that the Coolant Temp Sensor is likely the culprit. Hard to find those things for a reasonable price. The part listed in the post I was reading was

https://parts.subaru...22630AA030.html

Now with that in mind I also found the following;

https://www.subarupa...bmodel=&Filter=(2=GL10%2fB)&Location=intake-manifold,,22630 

My guess is the second one is for the temp gauge rather than the fuel mixture and that site has it mislabeled? Good news is I left all my body work budget intact until the end as I was worried I'd have an expensive part like this pop up unexpectedly so I do have the budget if I need to get the $95 part. 

If anyone has any lines on where I can get one for a deal that would be appreciated because I still have a few other plans that I was hoping to save budget for. 

FYI Budget $1000.00 current expenses $820.00 (including purchase of car)

I did manage to find a used intercooler off of a turbo jetta that was more appropriately sized for my little turbo so I have my WRX intercooler for sale if anyone is interested

Edited by User-Matt, 14 May 2018 - 12:40 PM.

#28 User-Matt

User-Matt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Edmonton, AB

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:37 PM

Well got a CTS ordered, hopefully she shows up within 2 weeks so I have time to install

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users