Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Versatility of the BRAT!!!

SuBrat84

Took the brat out today to help my brother "move" some stuff from his old house to my storage unit. Poor guy had to get an apartment. So here's a little photo story for you all! :headbang:

So on the way to his place we decide to take some off the beaten path trails the back way in through some small mountains... low and behold there is a small cattle pond with some good mud:

BratStuckInMud.thumb.jpg

Unfortunately this mud was about 12 inches deep!!! Whoops. Stock bratty brat couldn't make it!!! We had to get pulled out backwards. Oh well.. you don't know if you don't try, right?

So, on down the trail a ways we gotta do a nice little hill climb:

BratHillClimb.thumb.jpg

It wasn't too bad.. but it's a LOT steeper than it looks! Not to mention the ruts that are in the hill. Oh well.. it's all good!

We couldn't help find a nice little spot to do some sliding around in the dirt:

BratRoost.thumb.jpg

I love the way this thing handles in 4wd!!!

So.. after playing around a while we finally got to my brothers house and loaded up the brat.. this pics is outside my apartment before we headed to storage:

BratSTUFF.thumb.jpg

We had the following items in there...

1) CR250 Dirtbike; 2) 20" Mongoose bike; 3) Air Compressor & 20ft of hose; 4) Two Spare Tires; 5) Craftsman Toolbox Full of Tools; 6) Case of Oil; 7) Metal Dirtbike Ramp; 8) and of course the JUMP SEATS are in there too!!!

So we finally got all this stuff in storage. And the day is over. I just thought I'd share this mini-adventure with you all. Jessica and I had a GREAT time playin out in the hills today. Thanks for taking the time to read our little tale.

WE LOVE THIS BRAT!!! :headbang::banana::headbang:

Well, it's pretty easy to go to the storage unit to get the bike and atv out to go riding, as the unit is only a mile from my apartment. As for why we put it IN storage instead of taking it OUT, is because my brother moved into an apartment. So, unless you guys think we should park them in our living rooms..? They have a nice home in a storage unit.

P.S. We already knew the versatility of the Roo.. we just wanted to share our story with everyone! ;) (Been lovin' Roo's since my parents first '82 DL, Dual Range, when I was 6 yrs old)

I'll have you know that we happen to have enough Soob parts lying around in our living room, which happens to be closet sized with two couches, an "entertainment center" (we like to call it), a night stand the TV sits on, a medium ghetto bookshelf, a side table, and the computer on the breakfast bar with a folding camper's chair to sit on. SO if we put the ATV in here, no walking space. Not willing to stuff in a dirtbike. So if you have any way to make this crap hole bigger without us getting sued, you just come on by here then:-p We're trying to find a house, this place sux I wanna burn it!!!:( But the law says "no"....*grumbles*..they ruin everything....

~*~jessica~*~

SO if we put the ATV in here, no walking space.
Waah. :-p dont need to steenking walking space! Just stack it all up in there.. and pretend you're in a quarry, climbing over big boulders and whatnot. It may seem strange for the first few days, and any friends you invite over might need transport to hospital for "climbing injuries", but you'll get used to it! :lol:
But the law says "no"....*grumbles*..they ruin everything....
I know Jess. The law says I cant have an assortment of RPGs.. as they're considered "assault weapons". :rolleyes: Laws suck. :-p

I know Jess. The law says I cant have an assortment of RPGs.. as they're considered "assault weapons". :rolleyes: Laws suck. :-p

That's pretty funny concidering my friend John's assortment of RPGs and other assault weapons. They sure are fun, I personally like the M2 Carbine, a 1940's WW2 style, and the bowling ball cannon!! Those are always fun. Maybe you should just move to AZ;) The gun laws aren't so bad I got a whole book on it.

Climbing around in the living room sure would be fun I guess, but I have a 2 year old and 4 year old here often and I don't think my sister would appreciate it much if they got hurt.. and I don't think Eli would appreciate it much with them tearin up the ATV...they're crazy little buggers.:-\

~*~jessi~*~

You can store the ATV here :) Or the brat :-P

-Brian

YOU WISH!! We saw it first, get over it. Besides, when I showed you pics you said it was ugly, you don't deserve it.:-p And the ATV is happy just where it's at.

~*~jess~*~

Climbing around in the living room sure would be fun I guess, but I have a 2 year old and 4 year old here often and I don't think my sister would appreciate it much if they got hurt.. and I don't think Eli would appreciate it much with them tearin up the ATV...they're crazy little buggers.:-\

~*~jessi~*~

hehe.. especially is figure out how to turn the ATV on. They would be literally climbing the walls.

BW