Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

28000 (cdn) for 2005 Forster X Special Edition ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Geoff77

Geoff77

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Toronto

Posted 29 June 2005 - 05:16 PM

Hey everyone. I have phoned around and 28000 seems to be the best price I can get with 3.8% for 5 years. The retail price is 29000. Do you think this is a fair deal considering the 2006's are out for 29000 with 5.8%? Would i be getting ripped off if I paid this? Thanks for any suggestions...

#2 subeman90

subeman90

Soobologist

• 2,786 posts
  • Akron PA

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:13 PM

seem like a lot of money for an entry level car. How much is that in USD and what is so special about an X with the SE package?

#3 firstwagon

firstwagon

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • British Columbia

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:40 PM

My sister bought the same car about a month ago in Vancouver and $1000 off is all she could manage too.

#4 Geoff77

Geoff77

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Toronto

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:18 PM

The Special Edition (SE) is the X with:
heated front seats
moonroof
leather steering wheel/shifter/hand break
cargo cover
rear protective mat

Im not sure what it works out to in American $. Im sure its comperable to the price of the X in the states. The base price of the X up here is 28000 and the SE is 29000. So to me, I think all those goodies are worth the extra grand... and in this case the MSRP of the base X.

#5 Smpol19

Smpol19

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • Nothern, VA / Long Island

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:48 PM

In the fall you'll be able to get a good deal on an 05 because the 06 is redisigned. If you aren't too picky getting one of the last 05's on the lot in October will get you the best price.

#6 Geoff77

Geoff77

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Toronto

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:51 PM

In the fall you'll be able to get a good deal on an 05 because the 06 is redisigned. If you aren't too picky getting one of the last 05's on the lot in October will get you the best price.

thanks for the suggestion... I need the car sooner than later though because the car im driving now is just about to bite it... passenger/front strut is already useless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users