Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How about a Montana Meet?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog ...hows july 4th 06 lookin????

I'm down. We could do our summer meet then. I hear there is an awesome offroading place called Raidersburg(sp). Its not far from three forks. I'm definately gonna go out there some time next summer.

AFViper souds good.

Keep me posted, heading up Big Mtn to get our ski pass pics today, then tomorrow to Spokane to catch a plane to Mexico for two weeks. First real 'vacation' in years ... usually it's just a layoff and unemployment.

We sold the lifted Legacy, and I'm not about to drive halfway across Montana in the Sidekick I got for my local rig. But we can see. If it's sumer I could fly out in my homebuilt, it has a flat four ... a Lycoming.

things are looking better for a montana meet- i dont think i can afford the time off and the traveling all the way to WA.. :-\ not this time around anyways.. so I am going to look into a meet with you guys, and see if i can drag some of my WA subie members too- hoping for Hass, and MrCarb, and maybe Randomizer? (Dave,Carl,Troy)?

so If i can get friday or monday off.. that will give me a full day in Bozeman!

things are looking better for a montana meet- i dont think i can afford the time off and the traveling all the way to WA.. :-\ not this time around anyways.. so I am going to look into a meet with you guys, and see if i can drag some of my WA subie members too- hoping for Hass, and MrCarb, and maybe Randomizer? (Dave,Carl,Troy)?

so If i can get friday or monday off.. that will give me a full day in Bozeman!

Well it dose sound like fun. I will have to check to see what I amd doing that weekend first.

things are looking good for me... I still am waiting for final confirm on the -time off from work part of things-

so... whats gonna happen, party? new years celebration? i vote yes :D

we would need to know where to meet, who all is coming, and what to bring? which day should we play exactly? saturday would be the appropriate day I think....

any of the washington peeps gonna head out too? any from other areas?

party! :banana:

• 2 weeks later...

still not sure on this yet.. having second thoughs due to apparent lack of interest in the meet idea?

(main reasons- money, and I havent talked to the boss yet for the time off- cause I still need to know when to ask for time off?)

lets get a vote....

when exactly (I need a day drive each way minumum so when would the party/meet be, the 31st/or 1st? sat looks better to me)

who will be there?

where will it be, and what we gonna do?

hotel? party crash at someones home? ?

still not sure on this yet.. having second thoughs due to apparent lack of interest in the meet idea?

(main reasons- money, and I havent talked to the boss yet for the time off- cause I still need to know when to ask for time off?)

lets get a vote....

when exactly (I need a day drive each way minumum so when would the party/meet be, the 31st/or 1st? sat looks better to me)

who will be there?

where will it be, and what we gonna do?

hotel? party crash at someones home? ?

As I am beginning to finalize my december trip home, I'm realizing that my plans will probably include me in Bozeman for New Year's.

I'm pretty excited because I am looking at swapping an EJ22 into my Brat over the break if all the parts comes together w/in the next weeks. If anyone likes projects, this could be good candidate :drunk: <-supplied Anyhow, we are getting a ton of snow - the highway is currently closed for the 200 mile stretch west (probably to the east as well). It should be a good time for everyone that brings their snowtires.

We have some great areas to offroad for both aggressive powder and snow-packed roads. If anyone likes to board/ski behind cars, it should be good!

If we need a place to hang out at during the intense blizzards, my house is condusive to a fair number of people who love subarus! We could celebrate a good snowy N.Y.'s :headbang:

Noah that would be sweet if we could hang at your house. Lets set the meet date to the 31st. I was thinking we could meet up at local McDonalds. They have a huge parking lot where we could check out eachothers cars and meet everyone. Then we could head to the mountains for some snow fun. There are several different places where we could do some snow fun. There is even a place or two in town that we can brawl at. I'll go check out the brawlin spots to see what kind of snow we are gonna be dealing with.

I am pming everyone on this thread to see exactly who will be able to come. I have a few local freinds that are gonna be there too.

Since I don't own a huge house people coming will have to book a hotel room. So here is a listing of some hotels in Bozeman:

Best western city center 507 W main (406)587-3158

Best Western and Grandtree Inn I-90 & N 7 ave (406)587-5261

Best Value Inn 817 wheat dr. (406)585-7888

The Bozeman Inn 1235 N 7 Ave (406)587-3176

Days Inn 1321 N 7 Ave (406)587-5251

Holiday Inn 5 Baxter ln (406)587-4561

Then after the suby snow brawlin we could go celebrate new years and do some sleding. I love sleding. I'm gonna put a list together later today on who alls coming.

ok i might be able to get a ski lodge for cheep. will sleep quite a few people and plenty of parking space will check on that tomorrow.

ill be there

and there will be alot of very cheep parts in my shed....

lets make this a swap meet also.... anyway im down and ill check into getting the ski lodge......