Ultimate Subaru Message Board

OKAY!!! Anyone with snow want to host?

Getting sick of waiting....gotta get some snow...I am ready to take a week off and drive to montana, oregon,.......hey, anyone in maine? I could be there in 16-18hrs. LOL :lol: ....

I'm just venting....everytime we get any kind of front come through here it warms up above 30....HATE IT...

And those asking, "why don't you just move" if the wife would I would go back to maine.......

So to all with snow at this time I say........HAVE FUN!

darren

I knew that was a bad thread....now I am sick.....

Alaska!?!!?? Dude If I could get off from work I would be packed and on the way.....

Extremely tempted to drive to wyoming...that would be a way cool trip....I work in emergency management and its hard to get time off this time of year, I'm working on it.....If I get a week off in the next month or two I am going somewhere to visit and play in the snow......

THanks you guys.....

Darren

WOAH! I just looked at your profile...

92' Z28 Sp Edition Police Camaro HO {For sale}

91' Z28 Convertable Camaro {For sale}

I welcome you to the board as another Camaro/Subaru owner! I've got a couple gen 3's myself, both '88's. One is a 2.8liter, 5-speed combo and the other is a IROC-Z police interceptor car that was custom ordered with t-tops which makes it a one of a kind. I got the paperwork on it that shows everything it has.

Hey, don't discount operoses' offer for Potsdam...Up Upstate, NY has a lot happening ;):)

Seriously though, look on a map. It is a couple hours drive (at most) from Lake Placid, Saranac Lake, ect...the high peaks region of the Adirondacks, and wow, it is beautiful country.

you're welcome anytime too you know, kevin ;)

Please, please send some of your unwanted snow to Western Washington! I don't want to have to drive thru Seattle and up scary I-90 to get to snow (scary because no one knows how to drive in it!!!!) I hate Washington! All we get where I live is a few inches that lasts a couple of days, then rain rain rain!!!! I want to be somewhere like Montana where I can see if I could get sick of it. You snow haters can have our rain any day! Finally have a 4x after wanting one for years and now I have to drive 2 hours for snow, especially at $2.20 a gallon. (And I don't know how to ski...would rather be in my Subie slicing the stuff up!) I'm an oddball around these parts because I have a sticker on my car that says "Let It Snow", when everyone I know hates the stuff. My dogs and I keep doing snow dances but all we get is more rain.

Please put it in a box and mail it here!!!!!!!

And all you lucky dogs that get to play, be thinking about madmac when you're out there! Thanks!

:headbang:

• 2 weeks later...