Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Found in an obscure J/Y

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 electryc_monk

electryc_monk

Air-ride Airehead

• Members
  • 1,581 posts
  • Denton, Tx

Posted 20 November 2003 - 06:28 PM

A fully functional GL1600 Third eye grill with a "steel front bumper/airtank tube" and 5speed 4wd tranny.

and for $150 four in good condition PUG 505 aluminum rims with a steel spare for a few dollars more. I wish I knew if the 505 is the right diameter on the bolt spacing that's why i asked them about the cost of the set. They had 3 of the 4 little caps in very good shape, i didn't hunt for the 4th but who knows.

Fount two other sorta good (front end accidents) wagons 83 and 84 models sorry forgot if they were 4wd or not.

Subaru3 --- I have a feeling you may not know of this place.
Okamiichiban does :>) and I think we may have told Calebz about this place.

As for a picture of the rims... I would link to the known catalogue of rims but I am mentall drawing a blank on who's folder they'd be hiding it for varification of valid rims.

and the digicam's battery's were recharging so maybe later I might wnder over there again... maybe not in a while too....who knows.

#2 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,152 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 20 November 2003 - 07:36 PM

the wheels page is still on http://www.ultimatesubaru.org
under soobs of the 80's....

all pug 505 wheels should be correct. just need to make sure that if they are 15" alloys are in fact 15" and not the dreaded 390mm wheels....

all 14" 505s should be fine...

#3 electryc_monk

electryc_monk

Air-ride Airehead

• Members
  • 1,581 posts
  • Denton, Tx

Posted 20 November 2003 - 08:31 PM

I forgot to mention they are all 14 inch rims. all tires had the 70/14 markings. :>)

and thanks for the link....

for some reason its one of the links i had misplaced when cleaning and reorganizied the favorites folders and stuff.

[edit because i forgot to post which wheel link]

http://www.ultimates...ls2/pug14-a.jpg

#4 SUBARU3

SUBARU3

• 2,719 posts
  • Dallas, Ft. Worth, Texas

Posted 24 October 2004 - 03:38 PM

Ok...I give. PM me the place!

Todd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users