Ultimate Subaru Message Board

turbo ea81 at the upull it

i was out at the damascus u pull it wondering around and ran across a strait and decently clean ea81. as i glance under the hood i noticed something different, a throttle body. i was like no way.

but the motor is still there, the turbo is all gone. but most of the interior is there and the body was in good shape too. it was a green with some sort of flake to it. pretty cool

so i share this for anyone that might need some rarer parts.

You should grab them "Turbo" side view mirrors and make you some money.

i didn't see if the mirrors were there or not.

If you want to grab a few parts for me and make a little money let me know. There are a few parts I need off of a ea81t.

if you need some parts pm me and i guess i can run back out there and check for you. im not pulling anything big damn it. no motors in the back of the civic. :grin:

Alloys?

I dont need any but if its got em u might want to grab them for fell board members.

there were no wheels on it

How's the rubber windshield gasket looking? And is this wide or narrow steel trim around the window? If it's anywhere half decent and wide trim, I sure could use it. You'd likely need some kerosene to soften the seal for easy removal - I could cover the cost of that as well if need be. Heck, if any of the rubber is any good I'd be interested. Shoot me an email and let me know.

wolfdog@storm.ca

--wd