Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Hey Scott

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,082 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

Were ya wondering why your decals weren't visible in the pics of my car? Well, it's cuz I just can't bring myself to put a purple decal on my cars. :-\
So my buddy McBrat whipped these up. Plus a few others I haven't decided on placement yet.

Thanks for the custom lift kit man, I'm happy as hell. Happier when the thing gets on the road. ;)

Posted Image

#2 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,578 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:59 PM

Looks great Zap maybe I should go with that, :banana: McBrat does great work, would recomend him to anyone, get ahold of me Mick I have more work for you,:popcorn:

#3 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:11 AM

that's not where the seat belongs... :eek:

#4 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,082 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:16 AM

that's not where the seat belongs... :eek:

It is on warm sunny days. The passenger side carpet is/was wet, so Saturday was a perfect day to let it dry out the rest of the way.

#5 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:57 AM

It is on warm sunny days. The passenger side carpet is/was wet, so Saturday was a perfect day to let it dry out the rest of the way.

as it was for painting welds on the truck. probably dried that carpet right up, or close to with all that lovely weather for one day...

#6 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,149 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:25 PM

Were ya wondering why your decals weren't visible in the pics of my car? Well, it's cuz I just can't bring myself to put a purple decal on my cars. :-\
So my buddy McBrat whipped these up. Plus a few others I haven't decided on placement yet.

Thanks for the custom lift kit man, I'm happy as hell. Happier when the thing gets on the road. ;)

looking good. put me on the long list of people who want to buy it when you sell :lol:

#7 one eye

one eye

I'm A Subaholic

• Bronze Subscribers
  • 2,569 posts
  • Mt.Vernon Washington

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:38 PM

I want a blue one, I did put the purple one on but..............
Posted Image

Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users