Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Feb 7th Walker Run Scott in Bellinghams Birthday!!!

one eye

Every month we have a Wheeling run and it's about time agian. only this Time it is for Scotts Birthday. It would be cool to have a few people come up and wheel. I post some pics but I think pretty much eveyone has see the fun in other threads........:)

Meeting location

Off Exit 227 go east past dennys and Right at (GI) Joes

meeting time 9:00am

Jeff

Edited by one eye

awesome

is this your new car or old

The rear is now welded, I took it for a spin today, worked great.....Just wish that I would have thightened up the lug nuts :confused: I was able to make it home but it was a close one. I also rolled the rear fender wells, I got about 6" of room between the tire and top or the fenders.

I'll get a shot of it up tomorrow.

Jeff

Edited by one eye

Hey jeff you ever catch any flack from the local yokals or the county mounties for not having any mudflaps or fender flares? They get me in everything I drive, they even pulled my RX over for no mudflaps :mad:

-Bill

Not yet......but they like to take long hard looks:grin:, In my Brat they nail me evertime, but it is soooooooooooo loud. I drove form sedro-woolley to west richland a few years back and found out my radio was on at the first stop light in richland. I've had 10 or more tickets in that thing.

Jeff

After i lifted the Beast the first ticket i got was for no mudflaps, 2 days after i rolled out of the shop. I was pissed cuz i had the mudflaps in the car ready to be installed, but the guy was a prick. tried to nail me for the lift too, but he did a horable job writing that down on the ticket, judge couldnt read it. He wrote the part about the mudflap perfectly though :mad:. Since I put on the 31s and the mudflaps the only thing Ive been pulled over for is so they can check it out, they love to look :banana:

-Bill

Last minute schedule change at my work...got this sat. off!!! If I can ride along, I can go with and take pics. :grin: 'Bout time!

Right on, I might have an extra seat in my rig. If anything else I can haul people in the back seat now, I fixed the rubbing problem.:banana:

Jeff

hmmm.... ? think my brat could hang with you guys.... or does someone have a winch i havent wheeled since i owned my toyota and it never got stuck :P

Oh ya, you could hang with us. I just welded my rearend so all the wheeling I've done, has been with an open diff, For body damage, as long as your carful you won't get a scrach, I wheeled my brat for 5 years and the only dents on it are from me loosing my temper:rolleyes: at least it was the front fenders, but...............................

Jeff