Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Wagon!

Haven't been around much due to school and other constraints...

However, this week I expanded my Soob fleet (to 2) with the addition of a '85 wagon! Runs, drives and looks pretty decent for $400! It has the TOD, but I picked up a can of Seafoam and will dose it up either today or tomorrow.

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

Haven't been around much due to school and other constraints...

However, this week I expanded my Soob fleet (to 2) with the addition of a '85 wagon! Runs, drives and looks pretty decent for $400! It has the TOD, but I picked up a can of Seafoam and will dose it up either today or tomorrow.

DSC01139.jpg

Nice pus... cat, I mean wagon :grin::lol: Congrats on expanding the fleet!

Sweet ride...now it just needs some character ;)

I think I'll leave Red as my around-town kid-hauler.

I've got the Coupe for character.

DSC01021.jpg

And that kitten (there are actually 2 identical ones) that everyone loves so much is a complete pain in the rump roast.

Was that T-roys uncles old car? It was like an 86 AT??? It looks almost the same, IIRC it got towed or somthing while STI-WOLF's uncle had it.......... Either Way It looks good and clean.

Jeff

Don't think so...this one is a '85 D/R M/T. Shifts a lot better than the Coupe, too.

Twitch, they have their moments of fun. Watching them in the evening around sundown is hilarious. Finding orange curls of uncovered cat turds in the yard with my bare feet makes me rage. And working on something is a nightmare with the little demons...they are perpetually knocking my tools over or climbing on me or trying to look at what I'm doing and being directly in the way.

I don't mind cats, but these two are just dumb. Pretty, but dumb. :grin:

Twitch, they have their moments of fun. Watching them in the evening around sundown is hilarious. Finding orange curls of uncovered cat turds in the yard with my bare feet makes me rage. And working on something is a nightmare with the little demons...they are perpetually knocking my tools over or climbing on me or trying to look at what I'm doing and being directly in the way.

I don't mind cats, but these two are just dumb. Pretty, but dumb. :grin:

I've had a few like that myself, I found a great kitten training aid in a 15 dollar Air Soft pistol :lol:

I've had a few like that myself, I found a great kitten training aid in a 15 dollar Air Soft pistol :lol:

+10

:lol: It's good to know that I am not the only one :lol:

Seriously though, the air soft is awesome for training. Now all it takes is me putting a round in the air soft gun, and the cats are gone. I don't even have to fire it. It only took them once to learn :lol: Man, I love kitties :lol:

+10

:lol: It's good to know that I am not the only one :lol:

Seriously though, the air soft is awesome for training. Now all it takes is me putting a round in the air soft gun, and the cats are gone. I don't even have to fire it. It only took them once to learn :lol: Man, I love kitties :lol:

:grin: Ya the fun don't last too long, they get the idea perty quick. I have the desert eagle with a clip and a slide that cocks it...they just have to hear that slide on the other side of the door, or if the gun not handy, I do a fair impression of the slide action...and they don't bother waiting to find out if it's the real thing or not :banana: