Ultimate Subaru Message Board

*new bumpers and more!* pics of trip to ocean shores

True2Blue

Hey, it's a nice show car for now, maybe even win an award at WCSS...best sound system or something like that. Good idear on reinforcing the bumper more with a skidplate. You should bring it up to the walker campout...I'm sure nothing will happen to it :rolleyes:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it was interesting to read, i might have.......i was going off of what HE said himself.......

i could give a ************ less about it accept that it is wasted space if it is NOT his offroader.this space on the board gets more wasted posts than any other.....so sorry if i don't care about the ************ing car.or what he said.or care about you swinging on his jock...:rolleyes:.cheers or not, brian

it bugs you that much?

then ask to have it moved.

im sorry...

if you dont like whats going on GET THE ************ OFF THE THREAD you dont have to read or post. i was tryin to make friends on here and its guys like you that ************ it up.

just get outta here and stop the diarrhea mouth

im going to the subaru meet and id like to feel welcome i dont want problems with you or anyone else, if you dont like what you see dont read my posts.....

Edited by True2Blue

if it was interesting to read, i might have.......i was going off of what HE said himself.......

i could give a ************ less about it accept that it is wasted space if it is NOT his offroader.this space on the board gets more wasted posts than any other.....so sorry if i don't care about the ************ing car.or what he said.or care about you swinging on his jock...:rolleyes:.cheers or not, brian

Geez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! First read before you post and you won't look like an rump roast hat. If you would have done that you probably would have kept your mouth shut, since a mod moved it. If you have a problem with how this forum is moderated, take it up with the mods, not users trying to enjoy their cars, and don't use their threads to take out your frustration.

All I was trying to do was point that out to you nicely, but that wasn't good enough for you and you seriously had to make a comment about me swing off his jock? Really? Wow. Are we in third grade or something? I have nothing against you, but you seem to hate everyone else. I don't know what I or the world did to piss you off, but seriously, think before you type, and don't be an rump roast for no reason. For christ sake. Neither I or OP did anything to deserve to have you come in and bad mouth anything for any reason, let alone have you call me gay. Grow up. Geez. If you want to respond to me or my actions, be a man and PM me and not take up other peoples threads. I will not respond to this again in this thread out of respect to the OP.

Sorry but I couldn't let that slip by...

Back on topic... Keep up the good work!

eulogy, didn't call you gay.....i called you a nutswinger.

i been around here for years,and about 5 of the mods are good friends..

you have no idea how much of an rump roast i can be.this is not representative of it at all.

come to the show this year and you might get an idea .....or,i am on chat about every night.come on in.lets chat.

true to blue, i am sorry for all this ************ in your post.clean car.

everything stated was off of your comment .i have no interest in 3rd gen cars.so i did not read it......put some dents in it, it will make you feel better.

cheers, brian

eulogy, didn't call you gay.....i called you a nutswinger.

i been around here for years,and about 5 of the mods are good friends..

you have no idea how much of an rump roast i can be.this is not representative of it at all.

come to the show this year and you might get an idea .....or,i am on chat about every night.come on in.lets chat.

true to blue, i am sorry for all this ************ in your post.clean car.

everything stated was off of your comment .i have no interest in 3rd gen cars.so i did not read it......put some dents in it, it will make you feel better.

cheers, brian

:lol: Fair enough. No harm no foul. I never said not to be an rump roast, I just said dont be one for no reason ;) Trust me I am an rump roast as well, but only when needed :) And for the record I am not a nutswinger :lol:

I think that I am going to try to make it for WCSS this year and try to meet everyone. I got relatives that live out that way, so I might as well stop by and say hi to them, and then go see some kickarse subies!

Now time to go repair my amp so I can have some bumps as well! Granted not quite like true2blues :slobber: but bumps none the less!

Now let's see those daylighters installed :grin:

I wish I had your energy to finish my rig.. It looks great, the bumpers are exactly what I want to run front and rear. Plus im with you, its my DD, the only off road it sees is forest service and light trails that are too tight for the wifes suburban.:lol: Hey did you end up going back in service?

Mike

it bugs you that much?

then ask to have it moved.

if you dont like whats going on GET THE ************ OFF THE THREAD you dont have to read or post. i was tryin to make friends on here and its guys like you that ************ it up.

just get outta here and stop the diarrhea mouth

im going to the subaru meet and id like to feel welcome i dont want problems with you or anyone else, if you dont like what you see dont read my posts.....

if you want to feel welcome, it would behoove you to go back and re-iterate your statement.cheers, brian

swing gates make alot of noise and will eventually rust out the car dont do it unless your going to attach it to the bumper but then it will rattle like crazy take my advice easy to get the tire but hard to take the bumps

ROOF RACK:grin:

DSCF0421.jpg

DSCF0420.jpg

DSCF0425.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

FRONT BUMPER:banana:

(i know ill be removing my grille lights and putting in a new grille)

DSCF0422.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

DSCF0424.jpg

and the REAR BUMPER :)

(i havent put the spare tire swing gate on yet)

DSCF0427.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

DSCF0429.jpg

DSCF0432.jpg

DSCF0431.jpg

DSCF0430.jpg

if you want to feel welcome, it would behoove you to go back and re-iterate your statement.cheers, brian

It just keeps going and going and going and..............

swing gates make alot of noise and will eventually rust out the car dont do it unless your going to attach it to the bumper but then it will rattle like crazy take my advice easy to get the tire but hard to take the bumps

I have had good and bad luck with swing gates. Two of them were built by major brands, and did exactly what Mr. Appel says. Two of them were built by friends, with small Timken sealled bearings in them. They were perfect, and lasted longer than I had the rigs.:lol: The only rattling I heard was my teeth, on the two with bearings.:eek:

Thanks

Mike

I wish I had your energy to finish my rig.. It looks great, the bumpers are exactly what I want to run front and rear. Plus im with you, its my DD, the only off road it sees is forest service and light trails that are too tight for the wifes suburban.:lol: Hey did you end up going back in service?

Mike

ill come help sometime if ya want.

i didn't finnish the paperwork the retention nco got a phone call and was gonna make me late to meet Justin to pick up my bumpers so i left to come back another day.. yes im re enlisting

the swing gate is coming off it does not jiggle or anything, i just open the hatch alot.. ill throw the spare on the roof rack..

and id never let it get rusty im pretty good about that kinda stuff.

i have to weld tabs on the roof rack so i can mount the day lighters

my buddy (works at subaru) got me this:rolleyes:

DSCF0433.jpg

heres the most recent work on the subaru

two rubber pieces the inner one is a cropped spark plug boot and the outer is a chevy valve cover pvc plug. they are being used as a stopper for the boot

DSCF0434.jpg

DSCF0435.jpg

wire frame i made to keep the boot on the plastic at the bottom

DSCF0436.jpg

DSCF0437.jpg

i did get another 4WD knob for my shift knob cause its shorter and more comfortable to me

DSCF0438.jpg

my gf sewed up the boot for me (she loves the coach fabric :lol:)

DSCF0439.jpg

yep i traded my DS650 (quad) for it:grin:

update!

got the day lighters mounted!!

DSCF0440.jpg

Nice! How did you end up getting them on? You mentioned that you had to weld something. Looks good! They wired up yet, or do they just look pretty :lol: